Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Happy BirdDay w/Whimsy Stamps

When I first saw this darling Tweetie Pie Stamp Set at Whimsy Stamps, I fell in love with it.  I was patient, and I waited a couple months before I just had to own it.  How cute are these images?  I know this is a stamp set I'll use quite a bit.  The sentiments include Birthday (BirdDay), Thank You, etc. to give it great versatility that will cover several different occasions.  And those birds......ADORBS!
The set I used to create this card is called Tweetie Pie Stamp Set.  I stamped the branch, birds and sentiment using this sweet set.  I used the Forest Majesty Dies to cut those gorgeous trees in the background and I blended them in with the branches from the stamp set.  I thought they paired quite nicely.  I used a sweet floral pattern paper from the Calico 6x6 Paper Pad.
The Mix & Match Scallop Rectangle Frame Dies were used to cut the scallop frame (from cork) and the rectangles.  Again, it's great how you can pair products from Whimsy Stamps with others that compliment it so well.  I added some blue seam binding and red baker's twine as the finishing touches.  You'll always find so many great stamps, dies, stencils, embossing folders, paper and more when you shop at Whimsy Stamps.
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today.  I always appreciate your visits.  If you get a chance, I'd love to have you follow me on my Instagram and Pinterest as well.  That's where I primarily share my Whimsy Stamps projects, and I don't have many Followers.  LOL  Have a great day, everyone.

I'm sharing my cad here:

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Challenge #600 - I'm entering this cute Happy "BirdDay" card in this FUN challenge. Once again, I wish this sweet and talented Design Team a very celebrated birthday/anniversary and I'd like to thank them all for inspiring us 600 times.  Blessings to you all!

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Challenge #2434 - Anything Goes - This is my 3/3 final entry for this AWESOME challenge.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 😊💐 have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card with those adorable birds Karen - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling!! I love the scene you created!! Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.