Saturday, September 28, 2024

Joy Noel w/Whimsy Stamps

Hurray!  One more Christmas card I can cross off my list.  And Whimsy Stamps in always there to help me create something beautiful.  I was able to incorporate several different products from Whimsy Stamps on this sweet card.  Have you started your Christmas cards yet?  If not, I hope you'll pop on over to Whimsy Stamps to check out all their fabulous stamps, dies, patterned papers and more.
Basic black cardstock was my base, and that's layered with a pretty paper from the Cozy Winter 6x6 Paper Pad.  Next, I used the largest rectangle die from the Mix & Match Scalloped Rectangle Dies to cut the rectangle from white watercolor paper.  I rubbed that paper with Spun Sugar & Kitsch Oxide Inks and then used Heavy White Gesso to add the textured background by using the Twinkle Stencil.  I used the smallest rectangle in the Mix & Match Scalloped Rectangle Dies to cut the smaller (sentiment) rectangles.
I used the New Joy Dies to cut the word JOY, the snowflakes, hearts, holly leaves and ornament.  This new Joy Die is FABULOUS.  I know I'll use it A LOT this Christmas and for many more ahead.  I added a few tiny beads from a Confetti Mix.  And finally, the stamped sentiment I used (Joyeux Noel) is found in the Christmas Moments Stamp Set; which, somehow, has disappeared from the store in the last week.  ?????  Don't ask me!
Thanks again for visiting me today.  I'd really appreciate it if you would take a moment to pop on over to visit my Instagram Page and FOLLOW me there as well as here on my blog.  I always appreciate your visits and love hearing your comments.  Happy crafting, everyone.

I'm playing along in these FUN challenges:

Stencil Fun Challenge Blog - I used the Twinkle Stencil from Whimsy Stamps with heavy white gesso on this card.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.