Wednesday, September 18, 2024

You're My Favorite Peanut w/Whimsy Stamps

Do you have a special little peanut in your life?  I am blessed to have several.  Much the same way I did with my own children, I'll often tell each of them....."you're my favorite, but don't tell the others".  LOL  It works just fine until they grow up.  All kidding aside, I enjoy letting my grandkids know how much I love them and just how VERY special they are to me.  Whimsy Stamps has so many great products to help me make cute cards that encourage them.
I used grey, white and pink cardstock to create this card.  I cut the adorable base using the Scallop A2 Frame Die and alternated the colors of cardstock for each opening.  The elephant, party hat, balloon, hearts, peanuts and sentiment are all found in the adorably sweet Sketched Elephants Stamp Set.  It's filled with adorable elephants, accent images and sentiments.  I revisit this set often because it's so cute.  When I stamped the balloon, I did it twice and raised up the top layer using a 3-D Foam Tab.  I tucked the Oyster Baker's Twine underneath the balloon.
How CUTE is that sentiment?  And the peanuts?  Using the A2 Dies from Whimsy Stamps is a great way to create an easy card base that gives you a set place for the sentiment, images and other embellishments; and Whimsy Stamps has a great selection of really awesome A2 Dies.  This card came together easily and is a lot of FUN.  I also sprinkled some Confetti Mix around my card for the photo.
Thanks for visiting me here today.  I'd be THRILLED to have you visit my Instagram Page and FOLLOW me there as well as here on my blog.  I'm happy to FOLLOW Back as well.  You can find SO much fabulous inspiration on the Whimsy Blog and in their social media.  Have a great week, friends.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.