Thursday, September 19, 2024

Talk Like a Pirate w/Whimsy Stamps

Ready for a Pirate Treasure Hunt?  Today is "Talk Like a Pirate Day" at Whimsy Stamps.  While I do my best (always) to "season my words with salt" (Colossians 4:6), Pirates don't.  Whimsy Stamps carries lots of great pirate stamps and dies as well as a wide variety of products to cover pretty much every occasion you can imagine.  They help you find your creativity no matter what the subject.  Whimsy Stamps is holding a fun Pirate Treasure Hunt, and I hope you enjoy it.
I used the Pirate Party Stamp Set to create my card.  The papers I used are from my stash (not Whimsy papers.  However, Whimsy Stamps does carry a wide variety of beautiful Patterned Papers.  The images (pirate and crab) as well as the sentiment I used are all found in the Pirate Party Stamp Set.  I used the FUN Mix & Match Scalloped Rectangle Frame Dies for the base of my card.
Stop by my Instagram Page to Follow me there and to see everyone's Pirate Inspiration.  I don't really encourage anyone to "talk like a pirate" in daily life, but rather, to "season your words with salt" so that you demonstrate grace, tact and control when using your words with other people.  This is just a really FUN event with some awesome inspiration using products from Whimsy Stamps.
Aaarggg! I'm sharing this card on my Instagram Page and I'd really appreciate having you visit and FOLLOW me there as well as here on my blog.  Whimsy Stamps has so many great stamps, dies and papers, etc.  I hope you'll stop by to get some inspiration with Whimsy Stamps.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.  Happy crafting, mateys.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.