Saturday, September 21, 2024

Happy Halloween w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Today is not one of my regularly scheduled days to post for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  BUT....because it's SO much fun to create with ribbons, I decided to sneak in an extra card that uses just one sweet trim along with a darling sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.  It's just to show you how Really Reasonable Ribbon and Bonnie Garby Designs can help you create some Halloween cards of your own.
I used an image found in the Halloween Sentiments Bundle at Bonnie Garby Designs as the focal point.  It gave me a sweet sentiment and a cute image all in one.  I cut the background using white watercolor paper and a cute cover plate die that I rubbed with oxide inks.  Since there was a cute spider on the sentiment piece, I added a couple more spiders.  When you print out the sentiments from Bonnie Garby Designs, you can rub them with ink and they still look amazing.  I cut mine with a circle die and placed it on 3-D Foam Tabs.
I ran a length of Purple Gingham Ribbon across my card and tied a double bow with it using the Bow-It-All Tool.  I tucked in a few black and pink Double Head Stamens for texture.  Everything is held securely in place using pieces of Scor-Tape.  I think that covers everything; but if I missed something and you have a question, don't hesitate to ask.  You can find everything you need at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
We hope you'll stop by again soon to see what's new at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You're always sure to find the perfect Ribbons and Trims, Adhesives, Mulberry Flowers, Embellishments and SO much more.  Thanks for stopping by.  It's always a treat to have you visit.

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenges - September: Anything Halloween Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Make Your Own Background" - so I used a cool background die-cut that I rubbed with various colors of oxide ink to create my background for this cute Halloween card.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.