Monday, September 23, 2024

Have a Fruitful Day w/Stamp Simply

Have I mentioned just how much I LOVE Stamp Simply and all the beautiful stamps, dies, papers and products they carry?  Yes, I'm sure I have; and that's because they really are THE BEST.  No matter what the occasion, Stamp Simply always has the perfect products to tell someone exactly what I'm trying to express, and with the most gorgeous touches.  Stamp Simply has just released their very own Designer Patterned Papers and they're divine.
I used a white cardstock base layered with some of gorgeous new papers from the Stamp Simply Coffee or Tea 6x6 Paper Pad by cutting various sized rectangles using the Spellbinders Rectangle Pierced Dies.  The sentiment I used is found in the Fruit Sentiments Stamp Set, and the lovely plums are from the Fruit Stamp Set.
I tied some pretty Plum Baker's Twine around my card and also added a bow using the Pastel Seam Binding Bundle.  It's a fairly simple card, but the sentiment says SO much.  It's important to use our time wisely, and this sweet sentiment helps us to remember that.  Most all of the wonderful sentiment stamps from Stamp Simply are encouraging and uplifting.
You'll find so much wonderful inspiration every day on the Stamp Simply Blog, and so many great products when you shop at Stamp Simply.  I hope you'll take a peek at their wonderful products.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I always appreciate it, and I hope you'll visit again soon.  Happy crafting.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.