Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Let's Bake Stuff w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

As Christmas begins its approach, you can always count on Really Reasonable Ribbon to have all the perfect trims for you Holiday crafts, cards, wrapping and projects of every kind.  I know that I can always find the perfect trims in the perfect width, color and style when shopping at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The card I'm sharing today pairs some of the fabulous trims for RRR with a darling sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.
I used black cardstock, a Prima patterned paper and dies that I bought from a die set is called Candy Cane Lane (sold out) from Hello Bluebird Stamps. I have lots of layers going on here indeed.  All the candy canes, foliage and berries are from this darling Candy Cane Lane die set.  The adorable sentiment is from Bonnie Garby Designs and can be found in the Christmas Holiday Baking 2 Stamp Set.
The lovely trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon that I used on this card include the White Crochet Lace, Apple Baker's Twine, Dusty Rose Wrinkle Ribbon, and it's all securely held in place using various widths of the FABULOUS Adhesive called Scor-Tape.  I also used some White 3-D Foam Tabs to attach the sentiment piece.
I hope you'll visit Really Reasonable Ribbon to check out the fabulous trims and other products they carry.  You're always sure to find AMAZING deals and the best variety you can imagine.  There's also SO much fabulous inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have a great week, everyone.


Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.