Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Pumpkin Season at The Card Concept

It's time for a fun new challenge over at The Card Concept, and this time our theme is Pumpkins.  We know that most of you are creating Autumn cards this time of year, so we really hope that you'll stop by to play along with us.  The inspiration photo can serve as a starting point for your inspiration.  Perhaps it's the colors that inspire you, or maybe it's the pumpkins, the leaves, or some other element.  Whatever you're inspired to create, we look forward to seeing it.
I used basic black cardstock, a wood texture patterned paper from The Craft Consortium, an orange plaid from JilliBean Soup, and a cream paper from Crate Paper's Farmhouse line.  I also added a length of 1/8" Black Silk Ribbon to my card.  All the images, as well as the sentiment, are found in the cute Happy Harvest Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn.
We'd love to see what you're inspired to create for this FUN Autumn challenge.  Just let your creativity lead you.  It's all for fun.  I'll be sharing this card in some of the fun challenges where I enjoy playing along.  I sure hope you'll do the same.
Have a great week, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog.  I'm always super grateful for your visits.

Here's where I'm playing along:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge - Challenge #182 - Sightseeing - Since we live in the desert of Nevada, our kids have always enjoyed going "sightseeing" in Minnesota (our home state) where they could see and visit Corn Mazes, scarecrows and all the FUN colors of Autumn.  I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set called Happy Harvest.


Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.