Tuesday, October 8, 2024

With Heartfelt Sympathy - Whimsy Stamps

It's an unfortunate reality that we all need sympathy cards from time to time.  During those difficult times, most people are truly grateful to receive a hand-made card letting them know you're thinking of them.  At Whimsy Stamps, you're always sure to find lovely stamps and dies to help you create quick and easy cards for this, and every occasion.  The card I'm sharing today combines several great products from Whimsy Stamps.
I used a cherry red cardstock layered with a pretty patterned paper from the Cozy Winter 6x6 Paper Pad that I cut diagonally.  I used the Mix & Match Scallop Rectangle Frame Dies for the focal piece.  The tree and the sympathy sentiment were stamped using the Sympathy Silhouettes Stamp Set and the scripture using the Stained Glass Scriptures Stamp Set.
I wrapped some Baker's Twine around my card and added some simple sequins for sparkle.  It's really cool how all of the stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps complement one another.  They also work well on their own - because they're awesome.  You really can't go wrong when shopping at Whimsy Stamps.  I always have so much fun when I pull out my Whimsy Stamps products to get creative.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  If you haven't done so yet, I'd really appreciate having you Follow me here as well as over on my Instagram Page.  You'll always find lots of great inspiration on the Whimsy Stamps social media as well as on the Whimsy Stamps Blog.  I hope you're having a great week, friends.  I appreciate you all SO very much.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Use Patterned Paper" - The paper I used is from Whimsy Stamps.

The Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - October: World Cardmaking Day/Month - Celebrating World Cardmaking Day all during the Month of October.   The die-cut I used on this card is the Scalloped Rectangle Frame Dies from Whimsy Stamps.  Entry 3/4

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.