Monday, October 7, 2024

Sending You Birthday Sprinkles at Make My Monday

It's time for a brand-new challenge over at Make My Monday Challenges, and I'm filling in as a Guest Designer for a bit.  I hope that some of my cards with inspire you to come play along.  The theme for this new challenge is Kid Friendly.  I decided that I'm make a kid's Birthday card.  I'll be using it for my granddaughter's 6th Birthday party.  She loves cupcakes and sprinkles, so this is perfect for her.
I used kraft cardstock layered with white cardstock along with some cute products from Pretty Pink Posh.  The sentiments are from Paper Sweeties.  The sentiment banners are from Stamp Simply, and they're called Fishtail Banners.  I can't remember where I got the little "sprinkles".  I'm pretty sure they were a "freebie" bonus that I received with an order; possibly from Pretty Pink Posh, but I can't recall for sure.
I used corrugated cardboard for the bottom of my cupcake and layered it with blue cardstock.  I'm not sure why I did that, but I guess it was to tie in the kraft base.  I know that I'm over-extending myself by taking on another Design Team, but this one at Make My Monday Challenges is temporary.  I'm pretty sure they're looking for a more permanent DT Member if you're interested.
Head on over to Make My Monday Challenges and check out this FUN challenge.  We all have kids in our lives who would enjoy receiving a hand-made card.  Why not make one and link it up in this fun challenge?  We look forward to seeing what you'll create to share with us.  Happy crafting.

I'm sharing my card here:

The Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - October: World Cardmaking Day/Month - Celebrating World Cardmaking Day all during the Month of October.  How FUN!  I used a die for the background, the cupcake and goodies, and the sentiment strips.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.