Monday, October 7, 2024

Be Thankful Always w/Stamp Simply

One of the main things I love about art is that you can use your imagination.  You can create pink pumpkins, green sunrises, orange strawberries, and even, YES, blue eucalyptus leaves.  When you're making art, you can use any colors you choose and it's always beautiful.  Stamp Simply makes is easy and fun to create beautiful cards.  Today I'm sharing.......you guessed it!  BLUE eucalyptus leaves on this sweet Autumn card.
My card base is a piece of wood grain patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Beach Hut 6x6 Paper Pad.  The next layer is basic white cardstock that I stencilled using he Tim Holtz Bricked Stencil.  I spritzed it with white and blue spray.  I used the Eucalyptus Silhouettes Stamp Set to stamp the various branches in shades of blue.
I used some of the GORGEOUS Sapphire Blue 1/4" Silk Ribbon to create my bow.  This ribbon is SO luxurious, and you can feel the quality of the silk.  Really!  The stamped sentiment can be found in the Welcome Fall Stamp Set.  The word AUTUMN was cut using the Boho Pumpkin Dies, and it's backed with a piece of plaid paper from the Carta Bella Winter Market 6x6 Paper Pad.
This card is another great example of how all the products from Stamp Simply work so well together.  You can use each set on its own or combined with others; and you're always sure to end up with a lovely card each time.  You'll find lots of fabulous inspiration each day on the Stamp Simply Blog as well as all the up-to-date information on special sales and promotions.  Thanks so much for visiting today.

I'm sharing my Autumn card here:

Stencil FUN Challenge - October: Anything Goes w/Optional Halloween Theme - I went with an Autumn card this time, and I used the Tim Holtz Brick Stencil

Birthstone Challenges:  Challenge #11 - Sapphire/Opal and Optional: Friendship - I used both sapphire blue and opal on my fun Autumn card.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.