Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Ready for Autumn at The Four Seasons

Are you ready for Autumn?  YES for me.  I'm excited for cooler temperatures and being able to wear all my cute sweaters, scarves, boots and jackets.  And...I'm just excited to not be overheating like an old radiator every day.  LOL  Well, ready or not; Autumn is upon us and it's time for our first Autumn challenge of the year at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog.  We sure do hope you'll come join the fun.
This card uses blue and black cardstock and a patterned paper from JilliBean Soup.  The top layer is a piece of simple white cardstock that I sprayed with Tattered Angels spray and Tim Holtz Walnut Ink.  I stamped all those cute words on my background using the adorable Blessed Stamp Set.  The truck is from Paper Sweeties Merry Christmas Y'all Stamp Set and was cut using the coordinating Merry Christmas Y'all Dies.
The pumpkins are from their Truck Add-On Stamp Set and cut with the Truck Add-On Dies.  The little corn husks are from a Lawn Fawn stamp set.  That's pretty much it for my supply list....with the exception of a couple little sequins.  Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.  Oh, the little pumpkin sprinkles are from Twiddler's Nook.
We hope you'll pop on over to The Four Seasons Challenge Blog to play along with us this month.  You can use the inspiration photo to inspire you.  I was drawn to the truck in the upper left, the corn and the gorgeous Autumn colors.  What inspires you?  We can hardly wait to see what you'll create to share with us this month.  Happy crafting, y'all.
Oh, before I forget....here's the inspiration photo to get you started.  I was inspired by the old pick-up truck, the Fall colors, the corn and the pumpkins.  What's speaking to you?

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.