A plain old brown paper lunch bag...you know, the kind you carried your lunch to school in every day as a kid? That's exactly what I used to create this sweet and whimsical little Christmas mini album. You simply grab a brown paper lunch sack, cover it with patterned papers, and you're well on your way.
This mini album was inspired by a card I created last year for Creative Worship Stamps using their FUN Vintage Snippets Stamp Set to create the tree trunk and branches with the ruler images. This is such a great stamp set with so many groovy images for creating cool backgrounds and accents. It's one of my favorites. I added some rusty jingle bells to the tree branches. I used the Christmas Wish List Stamp for the little kraft card where I stamped my "Christmas wish" several times......#coffee.The coffee cup is from the Coffee Talk Stamp Set. I also used the Scalloped Rectangle Dies and the Typewriter Text Background Stamp on the front cover of my album. The next photo shows you the album once you untie the torn fabric ribbon bow to reveal the inside. I failed, however, to photograph the right side where I tucked in a tag.The very same products were used on the inside of the album. I think the ruler trees are so fun. All the different sizes and designs of ruler stamps in the Vintage Snippets Stamp Set are so super cool, and a truly versatile set for fun backgrounds and accents. Have you stopped by Creative Worship Stamps lately? If not, I'd suggest you take some time to visit and look around at all their fabulous products.Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends. I would have definitely shared this project in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers' July Christmas Card Challenge, but this isn't a card. I was told you can only enter cards into this challenge. Bummer. Have a creative week, everyone.
I'm playing along here:
BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party - This is my second entry. I'd forgotten that I made this little album and never shared it anywhere. I'm excited to be able to share a second entry.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Add Some Text" - For this mini album, I added text on the front cover and the inside using the Typewriter Text Background Stamp from Creative Worship.
Blessings,
Karen





This is really cute, Karen. A lot of work and well worth it. I went to my local Publix and asked for a small paper bag to put some fruit in to help it ripen up and they said they no longer carry small paper bags. What? Only the big ones. Which I use because you can recycle those.
ReplyDeleteYou can tell that a lot of work went in to this!
ReplyDeleteGreat coffee mini album, love the tape measure stamps.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Love it so much Karen!! thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party.
ReplyDelete