Monday, July 27, 2026

I Will be With You w/Stamp Simply

One of the many things that I love about Stamp Simply Clear Stamps is that I know I can always find the perfect stamps, sentiments, scriptures and products I need to help me create lovely cards.  Knowing that I'll always find the perfect scripture or sentiments to express how I'm feeling is such a tremendous blessing.  This week at Stamp Simply, we're showcasing some of the fabulous Lighthouse, Bridge and Great Lakes Freighter stamps we carry.  As always, these fabulous sets are also filled with awesome accent stamps, images, scriptures and sentiments.
I used kraft cardstock for the base and stamped pieces.  The patterned papers are (blue) from the Craft Consortium Beach Hut 6x6 Paper Pad and (red and stamps) from an older Graphic 45 Paper Pad.  I machine stitched my papers together and "roughed up" the edges a bit for a distressed look.  I also added some Jute String, a button and 1.5" Cluny Crochet Double Galloon Natural Lace.
That fabulous lighthouse I used can be found in the He is the Light Stamp Set.  The sentiment, border rope and seagulls are from the He Stilled the Storm Stamp Set.  I also used the coordinating He is the Light Dies and He Stilled the Storm Dies.  My sentiment was cut with one of the Fishtail Banner Dies.  Yes, Stamp Simply Clear Stamps has so many great stamps, dies and crafting goodies.  And....these fabulous products are ON SALE this week.
We hope that you'll visit us on the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration, and also at Stamp Simply for some FUN shopping during this fabulous SALE.  Thanks for visiting me here today, and please stop by again soon.  Your visits are such a blessing to me.
Don't miss out on this week's fabulous sale.

Hugs,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.