There are so many things for which we can be grateful. When I really stop and start counting all those blessings, it really is a never-ending list. God is SO very good to us, and there's always a reason to give Him thanks. One of the many blessings God gives us are all the wonderful people He sends into our lives. Telling others how much you appreciate them is an encouragement to them, and it will bless the giver in the process. Stamp Simply's amazing products always make it easy and fun to send just the right message.
Today's card starts with a basic black cardstock base. I used Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock to paint my fun backgrounds. Some watercolors, ink splatters, and my messy background was all set. This is a very simple design. I wanted to keep the sentiments the focal point of my card. I used Spellbinders Rectangle Dies to cut the watercolored pieces. Stamp Simply carries so many wonderful scripture stamps and words of encouragement.....for those in ministry and for everyday folks. You can always find the perfect sentiment at Stamp Simply.
All the sentiments that I stamped on my card can be found in the Pastor & Ministry Appreciate Greetings Stamp Set. Again, this set can be used for a pastor card, pastor's wife, or for anyone who has been a blessing to you. Both this set and the Pastor & Ministry Scripture Stamp Set are ON SALE this week for 20% off. It's a great time to grab these wonderfully encouraging stamp sets while they're on sale. Every pastor and servant of God deserves a thank you, and I'm guessing you already have someone in mind who would love to receive a card like this to say thank you for your service.
Whatever you're looking for, I do hope you'll stop by Stamp Simply to look around. You'll be pleasantly surprised at all the wonderful products that await you there. You'll also find loads of awesome creativity and ideas on the Stamp Simply Blog. Thanks so much for your visit here today, and please know that I'm very grateful for YOU.
Blessings,
Karen



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.