Monday, August 10, 2026

Thank You Tag w/Poppystamps

Hello again, sweet friends, and thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I'm sharing a fun tag with a fancy ribbon topper that uses some of the FABULOUS NEW Release items from the Poppystamps Holiday Cheer 2026 Collection.  These darling new dies are SO much fun to use, and I know I'll be pulling them out again and again this Fall.
I used the darling NEW Pumpkin Patch Dies for all those sweet pumpkins.  I rubbed my cardstock with orange oxide inks, splattered them all with acrylic paint and water, and attached them to mt tag.  The tag itself was cut using the darling NEW Scalloped Framer Tags.  I left off the outer scalloped frame.  This darling new tag set contains four different sized tags and two different tag toppers.  Cute.
At the top of this fun little tag, I added torn pieces of fabric, some laces and various twines & trims to create that crazy tag topper.  I just love seeing all those fun ribbons sticking out the top of a book when using the tag as a bookmark.  The sentiment I added is the Thank You Tender Script Die Set.
If you haven't yet seen the entire Holiday Cheer 2026 Release from Poppystamps, you'll want to stop by and take a peek at it all.  These layered dies are SO fun, and they make it super easy to create beautiful cards and projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting.

Blesisings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.