Sunday, September 13, 2026

Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Caffeinated Christmas Challenge

It's always a great day when I can create a couple of cards just for fun.  I have so much old Crate Paper product sitting in bins in my craft room.  So, when I do get the opportunity to pull it out and create with it; I like to do so.  The fun coffee and cocoa images are perfect to use with these sweet products.  For this card, I used some Crate Paper Peppermint patterned papers and chipboard pieces.  These wonderfully warm papers and products are so easy to use, and I always enjoy creating with them.
I machine stitched my top patterned paper to the card base.  Next, I used the Stitched Scalloped Notebook Dies from The Greetery to cut the woodgrain piece of patterned paper.  I placed the Crate Paper chipboard cocoa piece on top of that and adored it with some trims from this old Peppermint Crate Paper line for added texture and color.  The sentiment (ticket), lollipop and peppermint candy chipboard pieces are also from the Peppermint line.  There's no actual stamping on this card, but it was still a lot of fun to make.
Playing along in these challenges is something I wish I could do far more often.  Hopefully, you've been finding some great challenges where you can share your art as well.  I'd love to suggest the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenges as well as the FUN challenges at Word Art Wednesday.  It's awesome seeing all your wonderful art out there in blogland and on social media.
Thanks so much for stopping by today for a peek at my caffeinated Christmas card.  Below you'll find all the links to these FUN challenges where I'm sharing my art and playing along.  I can't wait to see YOU out there sharing your art, too.  Happy crafting, everyone.

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #57 - September - I'm always thrilled to play along in this FUN challenge whenever I possibly can. 
Paper Funday Challenges - Challenge #91 - Anything Goes w/Optional Sketch

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add Some Texture - My textures come in the way of several paper layers as well as chipboard pieces and multiple trims.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.