Sunday, September 27, 2026

Love, Joy & Peace w/Creative Worship Stamps

One of the many things I love about Creative Worship Stamps is that you can always find fresh new products that are exciting to use and that honor our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  It's one of my greatest blessings being able to design for Christian companies that are led by Godly Owners like sweet Korin at Creative Worship.  She's always coming up with fabulous new products that allow Christian artists to design with praise and honor to God while using high-quality amazing products.  This month's NEW Release is no exception.  I seriously cannot put it away....it's all SO awesome.
This card has several cardstock layers including Natural White, Gum Drop Green and Smoke Gray.  The top layer was cut from the Natural White using the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I stamped the background using the beautiful Holly Christmas Clear Stamp Set.  I added some pink glitter to the sweet berries from this set to give my background some shimmery goodness and make the card pop.  Next, I stamped my tag using the sweet NEW Winter Collage Tag Stamp Set.  I painted the images and cut the tag using the Tag & More Dies.  I also splattered everything with lots of pretty Tim Holtz Distress Spritz.
The tag is raised up with 3-D Foam Tabs.  I cut several wreaths using the Lovely Wreaths Die Set that I placed underneath and around the tag in cream, green and pink.  I attached some natural jute string to the top of the tag because I wanted to incorporate another, more rustic, texture to my project.  I can't think of anything else, but please let me know if you have any questions.  There's so much great inspiration on the Creative Worship IG Page.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.

Blessings,
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.