Friday, April 17, 2015

Fun New Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hurray!  It's time for another FUN CHALLENGE at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and this time it's a Color Challenge including Aqua and Light Coral With Ribbon.  This is SUCH a gorgeous combination, and if you need the PERFECT ribbons for this challenge, you're sure to find them at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Our April Ribbon of The Month Assortment is a lovely array of Aqua and Coral, and there are also oodles and oodles of other ribbons in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store to accent these.  Today is the perfect day to treat yourself!
For my card, I decided to use up some paper scraps.  I dug through my little bits and pieces of left-over patterned papers and found these little pieces that worked with the color scheme.  Then, once I had glued the papers together, I made a bow out of the Light Coral Satin With Grosgrain Edge, which is one of the lovely ribbons in this month's Ribbon of The Month Assortment.  I also added some Burlap String in Ivory in my bow.  It's really a very simple card, and the lovely Really Reasonable Ribbon trims make it special!
We really do hope that you will sop by to play along in our fun Color Challenge.  We absolutely LOVE seeing our sweet creations.  I also hope that you will take the time to check out all the great ribbons, laces, trims and more a Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You deserve a treat, and ribbon is always a special treat to accent your cards and projects.
 
Thanks for visiting!
Karen

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I'd love to be able to tie a bow like that. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at making these collage style cards, Karen! Absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! What a fabulous color scheme. Your bits and pieces of scraps came together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card, and gosh, do I love that bow! neat way to do the twine behind it, too.

    have a most wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the ribbon bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, Karen. Not only is your ribbon gorgeous, but these papers really caught my eye... so vintage... love that burlap string, too!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quelle fraîcheur et quel charme Karen! Biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Karen, and I do love the colours :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. aqua and coral is such a beautiful combination. love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, this is gorgeous! I love the colors you've used

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.