Tuesday, October 12, 2021

A Season of Blessings w/SNSS

I'm so glad you've stopped by again.  It's always a real joy to have you visit me to take a peek at what I've been creating.  I've been working hard this month to get all my posts scheduled early so that I could do a bit of travelling for various family events.  Anyway, this is a card/tag set I created for my Guest Design spot with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I've been having SO much fun creating with their wonderful stamps, stencils and other products.
This card uses some cardstocks and a piece of watercolor paper that I used to stamp my background.  The images you see on my background are from the wonderful Berry Branch Background Stamp Set.  I stamped it everywhere and then I colored each image with  my Copics.  I used a small sentiment from the Silhouette Leaves Stamp Set for my sentiments (card and tag).
I added a piece of green wide ribbon and some black baker's twine to my card and tag.  I also wrapped some of the solid black baker's twine around my card and I placed a small rusty paperclip on the small sentiment strip.  Just under the sentiment strip, I added a black border that I cut using the Scallop Border Dies.  These super versatile products make it easy to create cards for every season.  Here's a peek at the tag I made to match the card.
Oh, I almost forgot....the small pussy willow branch at the bottom of my tag can be found in the Botanical Branches Stamp Set.  I just felt that I need to add something right there, and that stamp called  my name.  I fussy cut the branch and added some red dots.  It's a really sweet little branch.  Thanks again for stopping by, and please be sure to visit Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to look around at all their wonderful stamps and more.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - NOT A Card - I am entering my matching tag (above).

3 comments:

  1. These are great. We could all use a season of blessings and we should be thankful every day for our Lord. Nice fussy cutting and colors. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful use of the stamp, Karen, on this stunning and quite dramatic card - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.