Sunday, October 10, 2021

WHOOOOO Got Pumpkin?

WHOOOO loves a good Pumpkin Spiced Latte?  Well, besides me that is.  I was inspired to create this card by a few different challenges I noticed this week.  It was my goal to incorporate pumpkins, the owl, and an Autumn themed card; so I grabbed a few supplies and got busy creating.  This is the end result of my creativity this late afternoon/evening.
I started with some cardstocks and added some Crate Paper Farmhouse patterned papers.  The owl die-cut is from Karen Burniston.  The pumpkins (stamps/dies) are from Paper Sweeties, the sentiment stamp (Got Pumpkin?) is from Brutus Monroe, and the cute wood veneer that I painted and glittered is from Creative Embellishments.  The foliage die is from Frantic Stamper, and the burlap string and black mulberry flower are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I added the moving googly plastic eyeballs for the "Interactive" part of my card.  You never know where those eyeballs will land.....cross-eyed, looking left, up or down....they're FUN.
If you have any questions about the products I used (or anything else), please let me know.  I'll be sure to get back to you.  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card.  I hope that you are also having fun making cards and entering challenges, etc. this week.  I'm always grateful to have you visit me.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along in these fun challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Interactive Card" so I added moving plastic googly eyes to my owl.  As I mentioned above, you never know where those crazy eyeballs will land.  LOL

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere

Dar & Diane's Double D Challenge Blog - Owls/Pumpkins

Dare 2B Artzy Challenge - October Challenge: Autumn


Creative Embellishments - October Challenge - Photo Inspiration - I used the CE Wood Veneer Berries that I painted and glittered.

19 comments:

  1. Amazing card, thank you for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Owl and the whole design and colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Embellish It' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you got this spectacular owl and pumpkins on your card and it loos great! Thanks for joining in the fun at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen:
    That is so darn cute I love the Owl. the card is just adorable.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is just darling! Look at you go girl ... you got both this adorable Owl and some cute pumpkins ... GREAT job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Owls and/or Pumpkins’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fun and fabulous card Karen - love the googly eyes on the owl, and a really beautifully assembled card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool owl and cute card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, Karen. I love that owl and the frosted berries. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card I love that fun Owl and the wonderful embellishments thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Karen this is so very sweet! I love how you used and altered the berries! Thank you for joining Creative Embellishments this month. -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card! I love all the texture and dimension. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card, I love that owl! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that owl, though. What a HOOT!!!! (Pun intended....lol.) This card is really cute, I love all your elements. Lots of great work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad.
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an adorable card! Love the altered berries! Thank you so kindly for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card! I love the owl and the twig of berries! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments this month!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh that owl is so stinkin’ cute! Adorable card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely adorable card! Love that owl. Thanks for joining in the Creative Embellishments October challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card and the owl is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just a darling card, that owl is just a hoot ;) Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.