Saturday, October 9, 2021

Hello There w/Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Hello there, and thanks for stopping by today as I share another fun card for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I've been having SO much fun as the October/November Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Today I'm sharing a sweet and simple card that combines one clear stamp set, the Everyday Greetings along with one digital stamp, the adorable Yappy Day Digital Stamp.  They combine nicely, and the cute image (puppy) was very easy to print, color and cut.
I used a cardstock and a corrugated cardboard piece along with a pre-printed journalling card.  I stamped the sentiment (Hello There) right onto that journalling card, and I also placed the puppy image on the same journalling card.  I used the new Scallop Border Dies to create my scalloped borders.  I ran some Solid Gray Baker's Twine around my card and through some holes that I punched into my cute journalling card.
The three items I used on this card from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps again include their Yappy Day Digital Image, Everyday Greetings Clear Stamp Set, and Scallop Border Dies.  There are SO many great products at Sweet 'n Sassy, and I really hope you'll stop by and see what catches your eye.  There are lots of FABULOUS choices.
I made a second card using the darling Yappy Day Digital Image, as well as the stamped Grunge Striped Background and watercolored Paint Splatter Stencil on the background.  I free-handed my bones.  Some turned out better than others, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.  Right?  Thanks again for visiting, and please let me know your thoughts on my puppy cards.  I appreciate hearing from you.

Blessings,
Karen, Guest Designer
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps 

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful cards Karen - well done on combining digital and 'physical' stamps so beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card I love the pup with his bones.
    i just love the scalloped die you used and the cork.
    really love the pup as I am a dog lover..

    Have a Blessed day
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet. Your name wouldn't even have to be on these for me to know who made them. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.