Thursday, October 7, 2021

Did Somebody Say Coffee w/Sweet 'n Sassy

Hey there, everyone.  Welcome by my blog today as I share a FUN coffee themed card with matching envelope that I created for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I'm having so much fun as a Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy using their wonderful products.  Those of you who know me best are well aware of my serious coffee addiction.  I confess it.....I need my latte every morning.
This cute card started with cardstocks for my base, and then I used a piece of watercolor paper to create a fun background with Oxide Inks.  I stamped one of the cute coffee cups found in the Coffee Talk Stamp Set, and colored each one a different color.  I also stamped the sentiment (Coffee) using the Coffee Talk Stamp Set.  The coffee cup stains/coffee stains were stamped using the Texture Tiles 9 Stamp Set.  I just love the (four) different backgrounds in the Texture Tiles 9 Stamp Set.  I know I'll be using that one a lot.
The Coffee Talk Stamp Set is just SO cute that I couldn't resist making another coffee card.  I used a very similar theme on my second card.  I used another cute splatter image background stamp from the Texture Tiles 9 Stamp Set.  It's yet another stamp set I'll be using a lot.  Here's a peek at my second card.
This card also used another of the many sweet coffee-themed sentiments found in the wonderful Coffee Talk Stamp Set on this card (you had me at coffee), and those FUN splatters found in the Texture Tiles 9 Stamp Set.  You can see why I'm having so much FUN with these stamps, and I know that YOU will enjoy them as well.
I added a piece of ruler washi tape on m first card to cover a stitching error, and so I added it to my second card for consistency....lol.  True story.  Whenever I make a mistake, I roll with it and make it work in my advantage somehow.  I just LOVE these colorful Venti Vanilla Lattes....that's why I drink every day, and I'd sure like  mine in one of these bright groovy colored cups.
Finally, I took a picture of both cards together.  You can see that I used the same colors Oxide Ink on both card (for the most part) to paint my backgrounds, and that I added some extra "dots/splatters" with my Sharpie.  You can even see my stitching error if you look closely enough.  Let me just say that I am absolutely LOVING the stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps; and I'm really enjoying creating with them.
Have you stopped by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps lately?  They have so many great new products.  I'm always so inspired by their talented Design Team, and it's fun to see all the wonderful ways you can use their sweet stamps.  I also love supporting Korin and her company, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, because they are a true Christian company.  I'm so humbled and honored to be guest designing for them.  Thanks for visiting me, and please stop by again soon.

Blessings,
Karen, Guest Designer

I'm playing along here:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Blog - Caffeine Fueled Paper Play - I used products from Sponsor, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

4 comments:

  1. WOW - you really are rocking your DT time with Sweet n Sassy - these are wonderful cards Karen. loving the soft backgrounds and the way you have echoed the colours in the layers and cups
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute and colorful card, if you are like me I can't do anything until I have had my Coffee.
    Great Card as always Karen.
    quick Question can we play along on that blog too ?
    Hugs & Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a Mocha Mocha in a colored cup - your card is Mocha fun! That's my story and I am sticking to it! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors. Love the smell of coffee, just not the taste. Unless I add 1/3 sugar and 1/3 cream. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.