Monday, July 11, 2022

Stamp Simply Coneflower - Sympathy Card

It's always nice to have the right stamps needed when it's necessary to make a sympathy card; and Stamp Simply Clear Stamps has all the perfect stamps sets for this and every occasion.  I know that when I use stamps from Stamp Simply, I'll always be able to find the perfect images and sentiments I need.  You can get this beautiful set ON SALE at 15% off through June 15.
I knew the Thank You For Caring - Coneflower Stamp Set would have the perfect sentiment for this card.  It says, "bear one another's burdens" and it's a comforting thought to know that others care enough to actually FEEL your burdens.  Our precious Savior, Jesus Christ, loves us this much.  What a blessing to be reassured of these wonderful truths from God's Word.  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps carries so many great scriptures stamps and encouraging sentiments.  Let God's Word inspire your stamping by treating yourself to some new and beautiful from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
The gorgeous Coneflower and the sentiment are found in the Thank You For Caring - Coneflower Stamp Set.  Each sentiment in the set is beautiful.  The pretty background was created using Tim Holtz Oxide Inks in Spun Sugar and Raspberry.  I added a length of pretty Pastel Pink Seam Binding across my card and also wrapped some Baker's Twine around the card and tied a bow with it.
The patterned paper I used is from Craft Consortium and it's called Wood Textures.  I also used a pink gingham patterned paper.  I kept things pretty simple so that the beautiful Coneflower would be the focal point of the card.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today, friends, and do be sure to visit Stamp Simply Clear Stamps to treat yourself to something new.  After all, you deserve it.
I'm playing along here:



Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and delicate yet also has so much depth and interest with the mixed media elements! Beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find sympathy cards so hard to make but you have done an excellent job with this pretty cone flower and some soft inking. A lovely design and sentiment too. It's great to see you joining in at Stamping Sensations with this pretty creation. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.