Monday, February 13, 2023

It's Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop Time

Welcome to the February Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop.  You should have arrived here by way of Bonnie's Blog; but if not, you get caught up quickly by visiting the RRR Blog.  There are only six stops in total, so it's not a long hop and one lucky person will WIN a $10 gift certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This month's theme is "Favorite Ribbon Style" and my favorite (or at least one of my favorites) is gingham ribbon and RRR has LOTS of great choices.
I layered basic white and then red cardstocks to create my card base.  Next, I used the Crimped Frames Die from The Greetery to cut my patterned paper.  The die-cut piece of patterned paper was too short to properly fit my card, so.....I used the perfect solution - RIBBON.  I cut a length of Red & White Bold Check Ribbon to cover the gap cut in the paper to make it fit the space.  I also tied a bow with the Red & White Bold Check Ribbon as well as a double length of knotted Solid Mint Baker's Twine.
The sweet (I Love You) sentiment can be found in the Valetine Bundle by Bonnie Garby Designs.  All the sentiments in the collections from Bonnie Garby Designs are beautiful.  I rubbed mint ink right over the image and it still looks amazing.  I topped the bow with a sweet Pale Pink Open Rose and I tucked in a 15mm Green Mulberry Leaf and several Double Head Stamens.  I added half of a white doily and attached everything you see using Scor-Tape Adhesive.
I really do hope that you'll stop by and support Really Reasonable Ribbon and Bonnie Garby Designs.  They're both AMAZING companies owned and run by a truly beautiful friend of mine, the talented Bonnie.  And....you will absolutely LOVE everything you find at both of these lovely stores.  Thanks for stopping by today, ribbon lovers.  Really Reasonable Ribbon is always the perfect place to find the best selection of amazing ribbons, trims, laces, twines, adhesives, mulberry flowers and so much more.  The RRR Blog is always filled with fresh new inspirational projects and creative ideas for using ribbons and other great crafting items.  Your final stop on this Blog Hop is at The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog where you'll answer a quick question in order to be entered into the drawing for this awesome prize.
Here are the fun challenges where I'll be sharing my sweet Valentine's Day card:

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge - TTT Challenge #196 - Elizabeth's Pick - My Tic-Tac-Toe for this card can be found across the top row with Heart (lots of hearts), Patterned Paper and a Doily.  I also used Red, a Love Sentiment, and a Die-Cut so I incorporated almost all of the elements on the inspiration board.

Dare 2B Artzy - February Challenge: LOVE - I used lots of great LOVE elements on this sweet little card.

Thanks for hopping along with us, and best of luck in the random draw.  Y'all have a blessed and creative week.  Stop back by any time....I always appreciate it.

Blessings,
Karen

16 comments:

  1. Hi Karen:
    What a sweet card love the paper you used with the ice cream, Love your bow, but you know I just love Gingham everything..
    Have a Blessed Day
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and design. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen and like how you used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness ...your RRR card is just gorgeous Karen! Luv all your details and your little extras tucked in your gingham bow! Just in time to make these Valentine's cards for special friends! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gingham always adds a less formal, more "fun" appearance to a project and I like that. Love how you solved your paper size problem...I may have to make use of this some time...thanks! New for me is seeing stamens used to embellish as you have done...nice detail that makes a lovely difference!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww love the little ice cream cone paper and gorgeous bow and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Gingham Ribbon, especially Black and White. Gorgeous card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't used ribbon in so long, I think I am ribbon challenged, LOL, I do love how you pair it with flowers and twine. The check ribbon is a nice whimsical feel to it to go with your paper, sweet and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the ice cream cone background, the doily and the ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the "sweet" paper to go with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO beautiful, love the background paper and the ribbon, all so lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and just fun! And the ribbon is the highlight of this project for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this gorgeous card Karen. Great digi stamp too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karen what a fabulous design and great take on the TTTC board this week. Thank you for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.