Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Bright Cheery Blog Hop at Really Reasonable Ribbon

It's time for another FUN Blog Hop at Really Reasonable Ribbon and our theme this month is Bright & Fun.  Because Summer is here, it's time for all things bright, sunny and cheerful and Really Reasonable Ribbon carries everything you need to help you create beautiful cards and projects.  And when I say that they literally carry every color, width, texture and type of spooled items; I really do mean it.  You'll always find the perfect trims for anything you're creating.  You should have arrived here by way of Bonnie's Blog; but if not, you can catch up quickly as this is a short hop.
My card uses some bright, fun patterned papers that I attached using pieces of a wonderful Adhesive called Scor-Tape.  I machine stitched around the focal spot where I added a cute shaker element from Doodlebug.  The sentiment (Sparkle) is also from the same Doodlebug package.
I used more Scor-Tape to attached my bow that's tied with Shocking Pink Gingham Ribbon.  I tucked in some bundled Parrot Green Burlap String and several bright cheery Double Head Stamens.  This is just a small peek at all the FABULOUS things you'll find at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I do hope you'll stop by to check it out.
You final stop on this FUN Blog Hop is at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Be sure to leave each DT Member a comment and then answer the final question on the RRR Blog to be entered to WIN the fabulous prize being offered.  There's a $10 Really Reasonable Ribbon voucher up for grabs as well as a prize from Bonnie Garby Designs.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Karen. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love the bright summer colors and ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. great design
    Hugs & Blessings Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute shaker element.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen! This is sooo very cute and I just adore that it's a shaker - my fave type of card. It's so colorful and just plain F*U*N!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me, the cheerful variety of stamens tucked into the bow completes this lovely card! Can't help but smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute shaker! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.