Friday, June 16, 2023

Congratulations to the Graduate

Hi there, creative friends.  Thanks for visiting me today as I share a fun graduation card I made this morning using some fabulous products from Stamp Simply.  I know I say this a lot, but it's SO very true...Stamp Simply always has the perfect stamps, sentiments, images and products to help us say exactly what we want to say in our hand-made cards.  I can always count on Stamp Simply for just the right stamp set or sets.
This card uses basic white cardstock and a pretty yellow patterned paper from The Craft Consortium in their Sunset Ink Drops 6x6 Paper Pad.  The background was stamped in Lemonade and Fossilized Amber Oxide Inks using a sentiment from the Graduation Sentiments Stamp Set.  I did some machine stitching and added a length of .5" Katrina Venice Ivory Lace.
The diploma I added is found in the Congrats Grad Steel Dies Set.  I tied a length of Black Baker's Twine around the diploma.  The stamped sentiment is also found in the Graduation Sentiments Stamp Set.  You can use Stamp Simply products individually or combined with other sets.  They're so versatile and they come in the sweetest fonts.
You'll also find loads of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog as well as up-to-date information about special sales and promotions.  Stop by often and treat yourself at Stamp Simply.  You will LOVE these sweet stamps, dies and products.  Happy crafting, everyone.

I'm sharing my graduation card in the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Use Lots of Layers" - I used several layers of paper, some stitching and lace.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful monochromatic card Karen - I think it is fabulous!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen:
    I love this card , your unbelievable I love the colors and the design, and the stamps I love the Stamp Simply products. I* guess this is a new set. you always inspires me so much.
    Blessings My Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.