Sunday, June 18, 2023

Stamp Simply Clear Stamps & Ribbon Shop

Those of you who know me are aware that I'm on the Design Team for Stamp Simply Clear Stamps, and you know that I absolutely LOVE their wonderful stamps, dies and crafting products.  But what you might not know is that, once upon a time, Stamp Simply was called Stamp Simply Ribbon Shop.  That's because, in addition to all their AWESOME stamps and dies, they also carry lots of fabulous ribbons and trims (among oodles of other great crafting products).
With that said, I was sent this beautiful assortment of yellow and orange ribbons and trims from Stamp Simply.  While I knew that I could use them individually on my cards, I thought to myself how CUTE it would be to use these wonderful trims to create a fun hair bow.  With the help of my talented friend, Rachel, (who is the official Hair Bow Queen) I decided to have these delightful trims turned into a FUN hair bow.  This pretty ribbon assortment is called the Vintage Sampler: On Fire With Orange & Yellow.
How FUN and pretty are these ribbons and trims?  They were used to create this beautiful Hair Bow.  The bow is secured on the back side with a French Clip.  Those fun little pom-poms and rows of beads were incorporated into the bow along with these sweet trims to create this adorable Hair Bow that any girl would love to wear in her hair.  While this isn't a "normal" post for Stamp Simply (because we are primarily a stamp and die company), it's still a great reminder that Stamp Simply has many great products to help you create something FUN.

We hope you'll stop by the Stamp Simply Blog often for lots of great inspiration and information about special sales and promotions.  There's always great bargains and shopping waiting for you at Stamp Simply with the most amazing stamps, dies and crafting products.  Just let your creativity run wild and think outside the box.  Stamp Simply wants to help YOU find the perfect products for your next project...whatever that may be.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and please join us again soon.

I'm sharing my hair bow in these FUN challenges that inspired me:

Inspiration Station Challenge - Challenge #50/June - I was inspired by the orange and yellow shades in the photo.  The burning sun is the "fire" and I used the "On Fire w/Orange & Yellow" ribbon collection to create this bow.
I hope that you're inspired to create something beautiful this week.

Happy crafting,
Karen


5 comments:

  1. WOW - what a vibrant, sunny and super cute hair adornment Karen - this is fantastic
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful what a great bow.such beautiful bright colors you chose.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your interpretation of our photo this month! So clever. I only wish I could make a pretty hair bow like this, I love all the details you added and I know someone is going to be a proud girl to wear this. Thanks for inspiring us at the Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a lovely flower using these ribbons, love al the different kinds you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice take on the photo, this bow is awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog this month., Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.