Monday, June 12, 2023

May Your Cup Overflow w/Stamp Simply

Hello, friends and welcome back by my blog today as I share a fun card that infuses several fun, versatile and awesome stamps and dies from Stamp Simply.  All their stamps and dies work beautifully on their own or when combined with others.  Let's just say that they perfectly complement one another.  This card uses several different Stamp Simply sets.  Most everything is stamped using the Versafine Black Onyx Ink.
I used red cardstock and then white watercolor paper that I painted with red oxide ink.  I cut two coffee mugs, handles and steam using the Cup of Java Stamp Set and cut all those pieces with the coordinating Dies.  I cut pieces to fit the coffee cups, and my card, using cut pieces of the United States of America image/shape from the Old Glory Stamp Set & Dies as well as pieces of stars from the American Eagle Stamp Set & Dies.  It's fun to use stamped images and cut them down to fit inside other stamped images.
I did a bit of painting with red and blue oxide inks on the coffee cups.  The sentiment I used can be found in the Have a Cup On Us Stamp Set.  This fun card is actually very simple to make.  Using stamps and dies from Stamp Simply makes it so easy and fun to create lovely cards.  Why not treat yourself to a new stamp set or two and start enjoying these wonderful products.  You're sure to love them as much as I do.
Thanks again for stopping by to visit me today, everyone.  I'm always so grateful for your visits and I also appreciate your comments.  It's nice knowing what you think, what challenges you're enjoying this week, and what's new.  I appreciate you very much and wish you a blessed week.  And don't forget, there's always lots of FAB inspiration waiting for you on the Stamp Simply Blog.

Here's where I'm sharing my card:

Happy crafting everyone,
Karen



4 comments:

  1. Such an awesome card, perfect pairing of coffee with patriotic and inspiration. Have a blessed day. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful card Karen, it is perfect for Flag day, 4th of July etc.I like that you used a Deep Red cardstock for your base card . the rest just pops. Have an amazing & Blessed Week.
    Hugs and Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, like the rustic look of it and love your background, neat touch for the steam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of colour on this vibrant card Karen!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.