Monday, September 18, 2023

I Love Fall w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

I'm so glad you're here on my blog today, and I thank you for your visit.  It always makes me happy to know that someone (anyone) has stopped by.  It's humbling, really.  The card I'm sharing today features some of the FABULOUS products from Really Reasonable Ribbon with a sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.
This card started with a piece of ivory cardstock and I layered it with a piece of patterned paper from my stash.  I also cut the scalloped die-cut border using another patterned paper scrap.  I run a length of the Black & White Bold Check Ribbon down the left side of this card and tied a pretty bow with it.  At the bottom of the card, I added a Faux Pearl Accent and a Peach Open Rose.
The sentiment is from Bonnie Garby Designs and can be found in the Thanksgiving Sentiments Bundle.  I rubbed the sentiment with oxide inks for some color.  Underneath that pretty bow, I tucked several Double Head Stamens and on top of that pretty bow, I attached a lovely Magnolia Flower.  I also ran the bottom half of this card through the Cuttlebug with a Lumber Embossing Folder.
Thanks again for stopping by.  It's always a treat to have you visit.  I hope you will check out Really Reasonable Ribbon and Bonnie Garby Designs.  Whatever you're doing, I hope you're having fun and finding time to be creative.

I'm happy to share my card here:

Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge - Anything Goes Embossed or Optional Twist: Trees - I hope everyone can see my pressure embossing at the bottom half of my card.  I used a Lumber Embossing folder from Tim Holtz.

Colorful Options Challenge Blog - September: Orange - I love using orange on projects, and this is the perfect time of year for all that.
Keep on crafting, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the patterned paper and your design to make it pop with the lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall Card, Have a Blessed Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, love fall most of all! Like the way you used the stamens with the flower and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Karen - love your use of colour, and the way you picked the paper colours and used them on the sentiment panel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. The structure of the embossing makes this card very special. Lovely colors too!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful Karen! The patterns and textures work so lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Karen, what a beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful. Again, I really love your layering of textures and the ribbon and flower make this a special hand-deliver. :) Thank you for joining us at Colorful Options.

    Sara Lihz
    SassysLLC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.