Friday, February 23, 2024

Thinking About You w/Blank Page Muse

It's time for my final blog post as a Design Team Member for Blank Page Muse.  I've thoroughly enjoyed creating with these wonderful stamps and products.  I spent the past six months designing for Blank Page Muse, and I can honestly say that I've had a lot of fun stamping with both acrylic and rubber again.  It's helped me grow my stamp collection, and that's always a blessing.
This card started with colored cardstock layered with basic white cardstock.  I used the Butterfly Trails Stencil on the background with Spun Sugar and Speckled Egg Oxide Inks.    I stamped the foliage, flowers and hummingbird images found in the You Make Me Happy Humingbird Stamp Set.  The sentiment can be found in the Special Day Happy Birthday Stamp Set.
Blank Page Muse has so many great stamps.  When I say "hundreds", I mean it quite literally.  They have an image for everything you can imagine. Like I mentioned before, I've really enjoyed working with both acrylic and rubber stamps.  These are stamps that I'll cherish and use for a long time.  I hope you'll stop by Blank Page Muse to look around and maybe even treat yourself to a new stamp or two.  You'll love what you find there.
Another great thing about Blank Page Muse is that they can accommodate every style of stamper.  I like pretty things, shabby vintage things, etc. and I've found so many great stamps that work for me.  Others on the Design Team, like each of you, have a different style of stamping and Blank Page Muse has so many great options for every stamping style.
In the meantime, thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I'm always so grateful for your visits, your comments and your friendships here in blogland.  Happy crafting, and please stop by again when you get a chance. 

I'll be playing along here:

Stencil Fun Challenge Blog - February: Anything Goes/Optional Twist: Love & Hearts which I didn't use.  I used the Butterfly Trails Stencil from Blank Page Muse to create my background.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Beautiful Blooms"

Triple B Challenge Blog - Birds, Butterflies and Blooms - February Challenge - This card has two of the three.

Blessings,
Karen


3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Karen, that hummingbird is so gorgeous, a beautiful design!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B and Stencil Fun!
    Diane TB, SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - love the images you have used, and the overall look to the card Karen - the pastel colours are gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are so lovely and great coloring of the humming bird

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.