Monday, February 19, 2024

Wedding Wishes w/Stamp Simply

When you shop at Stamp Simply, you're always going to find the perfect stamps and sentiments for every occasion.  I don't think there's been one single situation where I didn't have the exact sentiment, scripture or saying when using stamps from Stamp Simply.  They really have it ALL.  And I always have loads of fun using my stamps from Stamp Simply.  For today's card, I'm using my gelatos; which I haven't pulled out in quite some time.
I used just one stamp set on this card and that's the Wedding & Anniversary Stamp Set.  It contains so many great sentiments, the flowers, vase, bow, and more.  Once I'd stamped the images in the colors of ink I desired, I rubbed each color with the coordinating color of gelato to gain that rubbed-out messy look.
The pretty checkered pattern paper I used is from the Echo Park My Valentine 6x6 Paper Pad.  I did a bit of zig zag machine stitching at top and bottom.  I also ran a length of May Arts Small Pink Rosette Adhesive Trim across my card and then underneath that, I added some Light Blue Baker's Twine.  I absolutely love all the wonderful things I can find when I shop at Stamp Simply and so will you.
Be sure to visit the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration as well as up-to-date information about special sales and promotions.  We're always grateful to have you stop by and I appreciate your visits here to my blog as well.  Have a great week, everyone.

I'm sharing my card here:

Colorful Options Challenge - February: PINK - I just love working with PINK.  Just look at this FUN inspiration photo.  I incorporated lots of pink into my stamp image, I used May Arts pink ribbon, and a pink gingham patterned paper.
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Challenge #310 - Use Dies and/or Love, Wedding, Etc. - This is a wedding card.

Let your creativity lead you as you create something beautiful.

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. What a really lovely card, it's delicate and perfect for a wedding card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is so beautiful - and what a wonderful technique using the gelatos! You are an inspiration
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, you chose all the best colors. the roses across the card are lovely. Great Creation.
    Blessings & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this is a lovely card! The colors of the flowers are so pretty and I love the gingham border. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate your time and sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.