Sunday, June 2, 2024

Thank You for Everything - Whimsy Stamps

Hello friends and stampers.  Welcome by my blog today as I share a sweet and very simple card I created using a few great products from Whimsy Stamps.  Every time I pick up one of their fabulous stamp sets, I get excited as I start thinking of different ways to use them.  The sentiment stamp set I'm featuring today is called Beaucoup Bouquet Stamp Set.  This card shows you how EASY it is to make a quick, cute card using this fun set.
I used the darling Daisy Embossing Folder to pressure emboss the top of my card using white cardstock.  The bottom portion of my card is striped patterned paper from the Mix & Match 2 6x6 Paper Pad.  I stamped that lovely sentiment using the Beaucoup Bouquet Stamp Set.  This darling set includes seven (7) bold sentiments that will stand out your cards to make a BIG statement.
Isn't that Daisy Embossing Folder awesome?  I just LOVE how it adds texture to the top of my card giving it depth and personality.  I ran a length of Paradise Aqua Seam Binding across my card, tied a pretty bow with it, and topped it off with a pretty little Sweetheart Blossom.  Oh, those pretty pearls you see around my card are Princess Pearls.  Aren't they lovely?
Be sure to check out Whimsy Stamps and all their wonderful social media.  You'll find SO much great inspiration on the Whimsy Stamps Blog as well.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, and please Follow my Blog, and Follow me on my Instagram and Pinterest.  I'd really appreciate it.

I'm playing along in the following:

Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional Twist: Fruits or Vegies - I went with the Anything Goes option by using a Daisy Embossing Folder from Whimsy Stamps

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Anything Goes

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a simple, elegant and dramatic card Karen - I love it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.