Saturday, July 6, 2024

Eek! Creepy Cuteness w/Whimsy Stamps

While I completely realize that we've barely had a chance to enjoy Summer, I'm already preparing for the FUN of Halloween.  I don't really "celebrate" Halloween because it isn't a holiday that that excites me.  I do, however, like to take part in the fun parts of Halloween.  We enjoy doing Fall activities with our grandkids like bobbing for apples, going Trick-or-Treating, and I do like to send them cute cards.  Whimsy Stamps provides us with cute stamps and dies for every occasion.
I started with basic black cardstock.  Next, I used the Postage Window A2 Frame Die to cute the 9-square background from white cardstock that I rubbed with Lavendar and Grape Oxide Inks.  I glued that onto the black cardstock and POOF, I had a super cool and very easy background.  I used the adorable Halloween Postage Stamp Set to stamp ALL those cute little words and images.  The Halloween Postage Stamp Set is the only set I used on this card.
My photo also showcases the awesome Creepy Crawly Confetti Mix.  These awesome Sequin Mixes are great for making shaker cards and are also helpful as photo props as I've done here today.  I love using the Sequin Mixes in my photos, and of course as cute accents on my cards.  I LOVE that they come in literally every color you can imagine, which makes them the perfect finishing touch on any card or project.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you'll stop by Whimsy Stamps to look around, and then perhaps do some searching on social media for some Whimsy Stamps inspiration to get your creativity flowing.  There are so many talented artists on the Whimsy Stamps Design Teams, so you're sure to find some art that will make you say "I can make that".  Treat yourself to some new stamps and dies at Whimsy Stamps, and.....have a BOO-tiful day.

Here's where I'm sharing my creep little card:

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - July: Anything Goes Halloween

Halloween & Other Occasions Challenge - Challenge #16 - This fun Halloween card is a perfect fit for this challenge and I'm happy to play along when I can.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, looks like a lot of stamping work but so worth it, it is so creatively FUN!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW ... what a fun postage stamp creation Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.