Friday, August 9, 2019

Life Is An Adventure - RRR

Welcome by my blog today, friends.  Thanks for visiting as I share a fun card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used some fun patterned papers and chipboard (camper) that I picked up at Tuesday Morning....always great bargains there!  The patterned papers are from  and the chipboard is.  The sentiment (Life Is An Adventure) is from Paper Sweeties.
I ran a length of the lovely Fuchsia Wrinkled Ribbon down the center of my card.  I bundled some Ivory Burlap String and Navy Burlap String and layered that with some peach magnolias from the Magnolias Mixed Pastels and several navy sweetheart blossoms (from the Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms Mixed Blues), peach sweetheart blossoms (from the Mixed Peach/Orange), and some Miniature Ivory Sweetheart Blossoms.
There are so many gorgeous Mulberry Flowers at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and as you can see on this card; they accent our stamped images so nicely.  I almost framed the journalling spot with my cascading flowers on this card,  I could have gone completely crazy and put them everywhere...like a garden.  But I tried to use some restraint....LOL.  You're always sure to find the perfect ribbons, trims and embellishments at Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Karen






Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - August: Anything Goes


If You Give A Crafter A Cookie: Challenge #123 - Photo Inspiration (Great Outdoors: Camping/Hiking Theme)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love all the pretty flowers!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what a gorgeous arrangement of flowers Karen, to frame that sweet camper.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.