Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Creating With Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hey there, everyone!  Welcome by today as I share some sweet projects I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I always enjoy my crafting time when I'm working with the gorgeous products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  One reason for that is because there's such a wide variety of products that help adorn my projects.  And it's not just limited to ribbons and trims (although their collection of all things spooled is AMAZING).  There's just SO much more.
For my first project, I used a small muslin sack to create a pretty little gift bag.  I added some die-cut foliage in gold; and then bundled some Iridescent White Metallic String and Gold Metallic String.  I also added a bow that's tied with a length of Twill with Silver Center-Stitch along with some gold pearls and a pretty White Magnolia Flower.
I always love using all the gorgeous trims found at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and of course those precious Stamens I love to tuck in my floral clusters.  Stamens are just the sweetest touch; and with oodles of gorgeous color choices all at the low prize of just $2.14 per 400 pieces, they're pretty hard to resist.  Aren't they just SO pretty tucked into my ribbons and flowers?  LOVE!!
For my card, I used brown cardstock for the base and some Echo Park patterned papers and stickers that I machine stitched together.  Next, I ran some Bluebird Plaid Ribbon across my card.  I used the Bluebird Plaid Ribbon along with a length of Tangerine Plaid Ribbon to tie my pretty bow.  I added some bundled Brown Burlap String topped with Double Head Stamens, Open Roses and a Mulberry Leaf.
The scripture sentiment I used is a FREE digital from Word Art Wednesday.  The new challenge started there today, and I really hope that you will stop by to play along with us.  There's always a fabulous prize and lots of fun, so please join us.  Oh, and don't forget the visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog often for information about special sales and promotions.  There's always something exciting happening here at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and you won't want to miss a thing.

Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Oh Karen what beautiful projects - love that wee gift bag, and you card is so dramatic with the dark brown base.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and verse for Earth Day. Just beautiful. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! We are all doing okay! Unfortunately, it is tough because we haven't seen Cortney since the beginning of March. I don't know when we will get to see her again. But fortunately, we Facetime almost every day. But I can't wait to get a Cortney hug from her! Hope you are doing well and staying healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully layered and love your sentiments!! Perfect for Earth Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You create the prettiest projects! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Karen and great details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.