Friday, November 6, 2020

Hot Chocolate Season w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Welcome back to my blog, ribbon and coffee lovers alike!  I'm SO glad you're here today as I share a sweet card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using a few of my favorite trims.  One of my most favorite trims (among others) are Seam Binding and Baker's Twine.  Today's card has a bit of both of these fabulous trims.  I started with a black cardstock base and attached a cute Christmas plaid patterned paper and a white doily to create my card base.

I ran some Black Seam Binding and Lipstick Red Seam Binding to the bottom of my card, and I also tied a sweet bow using a bit of each.  I also tucked in some Solid Black Baker's Twine and wrapped a length of Solid Red Baker's Twine around the bottom of my card.  I tucked in a bow of these two Baker's Twines near the bundles of Red Berry Bead Clusters, Double Head Stamens and glittered berries.  I also tucked in a Green Mulberry Leaf near some of the berries.

The cupcake, coffee mug with steam, candy sticks and sentiment were stamped and cut using some of my favorite, and quite darling, Paper Sweeties products.  I used lots and lots of Scor-Tape to securely attached everything to my card so that it will stay put.  Scor-Tape is an amazing adhesive that really stands the test of time, and holds your keepsakes together securely.
I also created a sweet little tag to match my card using the same line of patterned papers, stickers, etc.  I stamped my sentiment (#coffee), the coffee mug and peppermint stick using some Paper Sweeties products, and I attached a piece of Cherry Baker's Twine at the top.

Thanks again for stopping by to take a peek at my SWEET card.  I do hope you'll stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to check out all their awesome products.  There's SO much more than the hundreds of ribbons, laces, twines and trims in this FAB store.  There's also Mulberry Flowers, Stamens, all sorts of Embellishments, Mulberry Leaves, and....check it out.  You'll love everything you find in this super sweet store.

Have a blessed day,
Karen

I'm sharing my card in the following:
Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop - I used lots of great Paper Sweeties products on my card, and the fabulous trims are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I'm happy to play along. (tag linked from Instagram)

25 Days of Christmas Tags - This tag was inspired by Cheryl Knutti on Day 1 - I just LOVED her tag using red & white striped ribbon and the mistletoe bundle similar to the cluster on  my tag.  LOTS of great inspiration.

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #390 - For this card, I used  lots of paper scraps.  I used a snippet of the patterned paper for the cupcake wrapper, and scraps of white cardstock to stamp and cut my peppermint sticks.  I hate to waste paper, and it's FUN to challenge myself to use up scraps.

17 comments:

  1. Loving the details on your first card Karen, and the big, bold images on the second card are stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card and the tag us absolutely lovely. I love the colors. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another comforting creation Karen. I adore the colours too.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, your tag is awesome! I recognized all those wonderful Paper Sweeties dies! It looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! All those yummy peppermint sticks, layers and goodies! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous creation!
    Hopping by from Coffee Lovers hop and
    really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards/tags. Always love seeing your works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love all the textures and layers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous looking card! You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, girl, you've been busy making some delicious cards & tags!! Always enjoy your beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Karen! Absolutely lovely work, as always! Both the card and tag are stunning.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.