Monday, February 15, 2021

February New Release at Paper Sweeties

Hurray!!  It's finally time for the New Release at Paper Sweeties, and you're going to LOVE this lovely new 1st Quarter Sweet Kit with the new Celebrate Stamp Set and Celebrate Sweet Cuts.  Ever since I first opened my package containing the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit, I haven't been able to keep my hands off of it.  It's filled with the sweetest and cutest products that are helping me create such DARLING projects.  And as of today, HURRAY, you can purchase the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit at Paper Sweeties.
In an effort to showcase a good lot of what's included in this GORGEOUS Sweet Kit, I decided to make a sweet little glassine bag mini album.  I used two large glassine bags that I attached back to back.  I covered the pages using pieces of patterned paper found in the Doodlebug 6x6 patterned paper pad from the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit.  The sentiment that I stamped on the front of this little album is from the new Celebrate Stamp Set - also found in the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit.
Just for fun, I'm sharing another view of the cover/entire album.  I enjoy showing crafters how easy it is to create paper bag albums, and a Sweet Kit like this makes it so simple to create paper bag albums, cards, and SO much more.  It includes everything you need to make the projects you see on our blogs.  With this view, you'll also notice all the gorgeous Seam Binding I used.  Yes, Paper Sweeties carries the most DELICIOUS Crinkled Stained Seam Binding.
The darling little cupcakes on the front cover are also found in the new Celebrate Stamp Set.  I cut them out using the coordinating Celebrate Sweet Cuts.  How cute are the little acrylic Doodlebug pieces?  There are several sets of these sweet Doodlebug Embellishments included in this Sweet Kit.  LOTS of really useful items.  I've been adding that sweet washi tape everywhere (as you'll see). SO CUTE, and that's just the cover.  Let's look inside this sweet little bag album.
The second and third pages, when flipping the cover open (to the left), are covered with Doodlebug patterned papers found in the Sweet Kit, and the colors coordinate SO well with all the other goodies.  On the left (page 2) I used patterned paper, a swatch of the fabric that I machine stitched (in quite a messy fashion, I might add).  I stamped the smaller cupcake from the new Celebrate Stamp Set (found in the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit) as well as the larger cupcake from the darling Cupcakes & Sprinkles Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts.
The right side (page 3 above) is also covered with patterned paper, cardstock, a sewn fabric patch from the Sweet Kit, a date sticker, and three of the acrylic Doodlebug cupcakes also found in the Sweet Kit.  I thought this page might be a great place for a photo or some journaling.
Behind that "third page" you will see a tag sticking out of the envelope pocket created by the glassine bag.  I  like to use these "tags" to create a place for journalling, photos, or anything else you might like to include in your mini album.  This way, you're giving someone more than just a card; but you're not spending a fortune on a gift.  It comes from the heart.  What's better than that?  So, you'll see (in the photos above and below) how this tag looks when pulled out.  These Doodlebug patterned papers are so bright and fun.
I used the With Heartfelt Thoughts Stamp Set for my "birthday wish list", I literally tore small piece of the fabric strips and used Doodlebug embellishments, washi tape and patterned papers all found in the Sweet Kit.  I know I say this all the time; but I really do love how all of Paper Sweeties' products work together and compliment one another - as displayed here.  They're ALL just SO SWEET.
Page 4 (left) is also covered in patterned paper and pieces of the fabric swatches from the Sweet Kit that I cut with pinking sheers and machine stitched onto the patterned paper.  Again, I stamped the words Your Birthday on this page using the CELEBRATE Stamp Set.
On Page 5 (above) I simply added patterned papers from the 6x6 Doodlebug paper pad and a piece of the Doodlebug washi tape.  In the back, there is a second pocket with a second pull-out tab/photo journal page.  Here's a picture of the second pocket insert.  I love using glassine bags.  You can pick them up at your local craft store.  This insert page has various places for journalling, photographs, a gift card, etc.  Another great benefit of making paper bag albums.  Lots of pages, pockets, and places for heartfelt memories to be stored and treasured for sure.  This Sweet Kit makes decorating these pages a pure delight, and SO easy because....everything is just SO sweet. 
The FOR YOU sentiment stamped at the top of this page is from the For You Stamp Set.  I also used one of the acrylic Doodlebug cupcakes and a couple strips of the sweet Doodlebug washi tape, Doodlebug patterned paper scraps, a green Doodlebug button and embellishments, a fabric square, and did some machine stitching.  I'll be using pieces of this amazing Sweet Kit for a long time to come.  A did add a few pieces of Seam Binding here and there, in addition to the Orange Baker's Twine from the Sweet Kit.  I just LOVE how the Seam Binding adds these yummy layers to the paper bag album.
Here are the direct links to today's posts on the blogs of my talented teammates.  Please remember that Maria is also using this darling new 1st Quarter Sweet Kit.  I do hope our inspirations inspire you to purchase this LOVELY Sweet Kit.  I'd sure LOVE to hear about your purchase and find out what YOU create with it all.  How exciting.
Have a blessed day.  I sure hope you will stop back by my blog tomorrow.  I have more to share with you all, and I always look forward to your visits.  Oh, and don't forget to grab YOUR 1st Quarter Sweet Kit from Paper Sweeties before they're gone.  You're gonna love it.

Blessings,
Karen

P.S.  I just learned that the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit has already SOLD OUT.  However, there are still a few of the darling new CELEBRATE Stamp Sets & Die Cuts.  You can still get this sweet new set before they're all gone as well.  There are always lots of great options at Paper Sweeties.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Karen
    Cute Cards. Nice Products Paper Sweeties.
    hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.