Monday, March 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties Dolls & March SALE

Welcome back by my blog, everyone.  Again today my Paper Sweeties teammates and I are sharing more fun and inspiring projects using the Paper Sweeties Dolls and their clothing/accessory sets.  This month (March) at Paper Sweeties, you can pick up any 3 of these products, and get 1 FREE.  There are complete details listed on the Paper Sweeties Blog.  I always enjoy pulling out the Paper Sweeties Dolls and creating with them.  They're also a great gift for "tweens" who are past "paper doll" years, but still enjoy being creative.  Hey.....I'm 50(something) and I still LOVE playing with my Paper Sweeties Dolls.
The fun card I'm sharing today features our favorite guy at Paper Sweeties; and that's our buddy Jake.  I always enjoy using Jake and his darling outfits.  I stamped Jake in Coal Black Ink, colored his skin and hair with my Copics, and cut him out using the Jake Sweet Cut.  His pirate's outfit, hat, boots, fish, message in a bottle, and sentiment stamps are all found in the Ahoy Matey Stamp Set.  The boat is from the Beach Therapy Stamp Set.
My background was water colored in blues (Pinkfresh Sapphire Blue) with an ombre effect - the lightest being at the top.  I started at the bottom, and as I added more water (diluted) going upwards, I got the lighter blue tones in the sky.  I attached all the pieces in the water to create my scene.  I used Copics to color the fish, boat and message in a bottle.  The many FUN and versatile stamps and products at Paper Sweeties will help you create the sweetest cards and projects.
Be sure to stop by the blogs of my talented teammates today and again tomorrow.  There will be LOTS of great inspiration using the Paper Sweeties Dolls to promote the special  Buy 3, Get 1 FREE SALE this month.  We always enjoy your visits, and you'll enjoy Paper Sweeties.  Thanks again for stopping by my blog.
Blessings to all,
Karen


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.