Sunday, March 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties March Featured Products/Sale

Hello there, friends!  Welcome by today as my talented teammates and I share some wonderful projects we've created the March Featured Products:  All Paper Sweeties Dolls Stamps and Sweet Cuts, Doll Outfit/Accessory Stamp Sets.  These Featured Products will be Buy 3 Get 1 FREE during the Month of March.  This is the perfect opportunity to buy one doll stamp set and a few outfits/accessories stamp sets or vice versa.  I own several, and I still want to own them ALL....they're just SO sweet.
For this card, I started with a white cardstock and water colored a pretty/messy background.  I stamped Madison onto white cardstock, and cut her out using the Madison Sweet Cut.  For her darling Easter outfit, I used the Jelly Bean Time Stamp Set for her dress, hat, shoes, eggs and the sentiment.  Most of the coloring was done with paints; with the exception of her face, hair, etc.  I used the Coal Black Ink Pad to stamp all the images.
This is the perfect month to pick up Madison, Emma, Abigail, Sophie, Jake, or any combination of the Paper Sweeties Friends/dolls and outfits.  You can mix and match ANY 3, Get 1 FREE.  This doesn't happen very often, so if you've ever considered getting a Sweeties Doll and an outfit or two; do it this month.  I always enjoy playing with the Sweeties Dolls because it reminds me of playing with paper dolls; which I always LOVED to do as a little girl.  We still get to color their clothing, cut out their outfits, and dress them up so sweetly using all the ADORABLE outfit/accessory stamp sets.  FUN....and it's waiting for you this month in the form of a Buy 3, Get 1 FREE SALE.
Thanks for stopping by to take a look at what Madison is wearing today.  My friends from the Paper Sweeties Design Team each have something SWEET to share with you today as well.  Just click on each name below, and you'll be taken directly to their posts for today.  You will LOVE what you see using the Paper Sweeties Dolls and outfits.  Thanks again for joining us.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - A Bit 'O Green - This Easter card has just a bit-o-green on the background, eggs and in Madison's dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.