Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties March Featured Products

It's such a pleasure to have you visit again today as  my talented teammates from Paper Sweeties and I share our final day of inspirations this month using the Paper Sweeties Dolls and Dolls Sweet Cuts and their wonderful clothing and Outfit/Accessory stamp sets.  During the Month of March, you can get BUY 3, GET 1 FREE mix and match dolls and their outfit/accessory/sentiment sets.  This is a great time to get a few of these sweet sets to get you started with your Paper Sweeties collection, and all the details can be found at Paper Sweeties.
FUN can't begin to describe what it feels like to play with paper dolls once again.  It recaptures my youth somehow each time I "play" with these sweet "Paper Doll" and clothing stamps.  For today's card, I used our sweet friend, Emma.  She's a cutie pie with her darling pigtails.  I stamped her in Coal Black Ink and cut her using the Emma Sweet CutEmma's darling outfit and the sentiment stamp can be found in the (On SALE) Liveđź’—Loveđź’—Grow Stamp Set.
I also used lots of patterned paper snippets on this card.  All the papers are from a Crate Paper line called Emma's Shoppe.  How appropriate for a card featuring Emma, right?  I used some of this patterned paper to cut strips or "flags" using one of the (4) dies found in the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.  I also added several Cookie Dough Sequins, Bubblegum Sequins and Robin Egg Sequins to my card in small clusters.
The sentiment is stamped on a small sticker from the Crate Paper line I'm working with here.  I stamped the sentiment in Coal Black Ink, and I stamped it vertically rather than horizontally as it's printed; so it took some creativity to make it fit where I wanted it.  I kept everything pretty simple and flat so that this card can be easily mailed.  OK, as promise....here are those links to the blog of my talented Paper Sweeties teammates who have each prepared something FUN for you today.  Thank you again for stopping by my blog today, and please visit again soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I loved paper dolls when I was a kid too. Such fun. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.