Sunday, November 28, 2021

Winter Fun w/Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Welcome by again, everyone.  Sadly, I think this is my last post for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I've had SO much fun being a Guest Designer for them during October and November, and I enjoyed making every single card, scrapbook page, tag and project using their wonderful stamps and products.  This card didn't photograph real well, but I did my best.  I used a lot of stuff of this one; but that's pretty much par for the course with me.
This card highlights the lovely new Wonder of Christmas Stamp Set from SNSS.  It has two different ice skate images, the darling berry sprigs you see everywhere on my card, and lovely sentiments.  I stamped the individual ice skate twice and colored them with my Copics.  I stamped the skate blades onto tin foil and fussy cut them with my scissors; carefully placing them on the ice skates using craft glue.
I used cardboard for my base as well as a piece of corrugated cardboard which I tore/ripped at an angle.  There's also a piece of white cardstock I placed in the upper right-hand portion of my card where I stamped music notes using the fabulous Texture Tiles 1 Stamps Set (which I LOVE and use a LOT).   There are so many great Texture Tiles Stamps and Background Stamps at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
There's some tea-stained cheesecloth tucked in there, the torn cardboard, and DMC floss in the laces of the ice skates.  I thought that looked similar to skate laces.  The sentiment (Merry Christmas) is also found in the lovely new Wonder of Christmas Stamp Set  and was stamped onto a small die-cut doily.  I tucked in a few Miniature Double Head Stamens into the ice skates.  If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.  I know I layer a lot of stuff into my cards.  Thanks again for visiting me today.  I do hope you will stop by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to take a look at their stamps.  They're really awesome.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I have an ice skate stamp, maybe I'll CASE this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen this card is really cute, I love what you did with the Ice skates, what a Great Idea Foil hmm I'm going to have to try that sometime. I have a couple of dies for Ice skates.I love the pastels you have been using they make your cards look so very soft and inviting.
    Have a Blessed week.
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.