Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Getting Kitchy With Brutus Monroe

Let me just say.....I'm absolutely LOVING the new Inspiration Box from Brutus Monroe.  It has some of the cutest kitchen images I've ever seen.  I love the rolling pin, the mixer, the scale, the bowls, and   .  Not to mention that, as always, this Inspiration Box contains cardstocks, glimmer paper, foiling and sentiment sheets, ribbons, sequins, the stamps, die-cuts and more.  It's a box full of creativity just waiting for you to "cook up" something super cute.
I started this card with the black cardstock and added some Bo Bunny patterned papers and stickers.  I used Tim Holtz Oxide Ink to blend my misty green background.  I topped that with a journalling card and some more stickers from the Bo Bunny line.  The adorable scale and flower cluster at the bottom of the card are stamped images from the Stamp Set included in this Inspiration Box.  I used the coordinating die-cuts to cut the flowers and scale.
I placed some of the pretty Sequin Mix on this card.  You may also notice a tag sticking out from behind my card.  I placed a hidden glassing envelope behind the patterned paper so that I could tuck in a cute tag (and perhaps a gift card, a favorite recipe, a note, photo, etc.) and I used the Stamp Set to also decorate this tag.  It's tied with Solid Black Baker's Twine.  Y'all know me...I love to layer papers so there's a lot going on here between all the patterned papers, stickers, stamped images and everything else.  What a DARLING stamp set.  I know I'll be using this one quite a bit.  It's SO perfect for making your own recipe cards and gifts.  Imagine a cute stamped tag on some homemade jam or soup.  There are endless great ideas for using this extra sweet Inspiration Box.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I say it all the time, but it's so true.....I always appreciate your visits and comments more than you could possibly know.  Please don't ever hesitate if you have any questions about any of the things I've used.  If you're not already "Following Me", please do so now and I will return the favor.  Just let me know.  I appreciate you all SO much.

Blessings,
karen

I'm playing along here in this FUN challenge:
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog - Challenge #533 - Cream, White, Red.  I also have a lot of kitchy green.


5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic creation loving all the wonderful elements you have used thank you for joining our challenge this week at ALLSORTS
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A prettily designed creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of this make before but looks wonderful, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I LOVE your layering on your card. Fabulous design. Thanks for playing with us at The Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!!

    Nora
    Design Team
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is amazing! Great little elements, beautiful layout and design. I enjoyed seeing how you layered.. such lovely images and stickers out together. So glad you joined us at the Cupcake inspirations, Happy Holidays to you <3. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.