Saturday, February 5, 2022

Love You More

Well, last night I was browsing blogs and I saw SO many gorgeous cards and projects from everyone.  You're all SO talented, and you inspire me so much.  In fact, today I couldn't wait to get in my craft room to make another fun card using hearts.  It seems to be the theme going around right now.....LOVE is in the air.
This card started with some back cardstocks, and then a piece of white cardstock onto which I stamped my SNSS Grunge Stripe Background in Spun Sugar and Citron Oxide Inks.  I used the same oxides to paint the hearts which were cut using Papertrey Ink dies.  The stamped sentiment and hearts are from Stampin' Up.  The little plastic arrow is from Crate Paper (Journey), and my finishing touch was a piece of Solid Pink Baker's Twine that I wrapped around my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card.  I'm playing along in some FUN challenges that I love.  I hope you're having fun this week playing along in challenges and being creative.  I can't wait to see what you make.

Blessings,
karen

Here are those FUN challenges I mentioned:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "WITH LOVE" - "Love You More" is something I've always said to my kids.



6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. I love the shabby chic feel and great design!!! That stamped background is perfect!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the Mood Board. Thanks for playing along with us over at Double D, hope to see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely heart card Karen - loving the touches of twisted citron with the pinks
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, love the stamp you used for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully created card Karen, love your mix of colors and as always your beautiful design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card I love the stamp " I LOVE YOU MORE" I always tell my hubby that when we go to bed. love your choice of colors. another lovely card creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful design Karen! LOVE the pink/green color combo! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.