Thursday, March 3, 2022

Happy Birthday

Having Birthday cards readily on hand is always a bonus.  When I saw the FUN new challenge and celebration over at Time Out Challenge Blog celebrating their 8th Birthday, I knew right away that I wanted to play along.  I got busy right away creating something FUN for their challenge and a few other fun challenges where I enjoy playing along when I'm able.
I used some cardstocks and some white watercolor paper.  I cut the two white mat using a fun die-cut set from The Greetery called Crimped Frames Dies.  I did some Tim Holtz Oxide Ink watercoloring on the papers before stamping them with a fun Typewriter Text Background Stamp from SNSS.  I used the Delightfully Delicate Stencil which is also from SNSS, and the stamped sentiment is from Verve.
I also added some snippets of burlap for texture, and a small JilliBean Soup heart topped with a small pearl.  I know it looks like there's a lot going on here, but it really is quite a simple card.  I love the fun background stamps that fill in all that blank space.  I look forward to making a few more cards for all the fun challenges this week.  I hope you're having fun crafting too.

Here's where I'm playing along:

Time Out Challenge Blog - Challenge #208 CELEBRATING their 8th BIRTHDAY - CONGRATS!  Come play along!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Use A Die" - I used a die set from The Greetery called Crimped Frames.  I also used a small tag die-cut from Paper Sweeties.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Add A Stencil" - The stencil I used is called Delightfully Delicate Stencil from SNSS.

Thanks again for stopping by today!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen - love your background - that is a great way to use the stamp, and the layers with the different colours really bring it to life
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card I love the die cut, love your choice of colors and the heart made it perfect.
    Have a great Weekend.
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so cool! I thought it was designer paper!! wonderful stamping, watercoloring and die cutting. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous and beautiful birthday card Karen! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.