Monday, May 9, 2022

Coffee Time w/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

If you're a crafting coffee lover like me, you'll be happy to hear that Stamp Simply Clear Stamps is a proud sponsor of the Spring/Summer Coffee Blog Hop AND they're having a special SALE so that you can stock up on these FUN new coffee themed sets.  There's lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps Blog.
I used A Cup of Java stamps and dies to create this coffee card - for the coffee cup, handle, steam and stamped coffee beans.  I also used patterned papers from a sweet 6x6 patterned paper pad from Carta Bella called Gather.
This second card uses the A Cup of Java stamp set, and the Coffee or Tea stamps and dies.  I also used the Fishtail Sentiment Banners Die-Cuts for the sentiment strip.  There are SO many cute coffee themed stamps and dies available at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps, and they're ON SALE.
I have some exciting news to announce as well.  I've started designing for Stamp Simply Clear Stamps and I'm hoping that you'll enjoy the cards and projects I share using their wonderful products.  Here's one last card I couldn't resist making while working with these products.  This card uses the Fishtail Sentiment Banners Die-Cuts the Carta Bella Gather patterned papers, and the sentiment (Best Wishes) is from the Scriptures for Graduates & Beyond Stamp Set.
Thanks for stopping by today, and don't forget to visit Stamp Simply Clear Stamps to treat yourself.  Coffee stamps and dies, and for every occasion you can imagine.....Stamp Simply has just what you're looking for when it comes to stamping and beyond.

I'm playing along here:

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. All of these are so beautiful! Lovely job! Congrats on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are beautiful, Congratulations on your new DT spot..God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful trio of cards Karen, and congratulations on your new DT spot
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.