Monday, May 23, 2022

EXPLORE - Love My Tapes

Hello, creative friends, and welcome by my blog.  Today I'm sharing a FUN and creative card and matching tag set that I created using LOTS of wonderful WASHI TAPE from Love My Tapes.  I hope you've checked out Love My Tapes by now; but if you haven't, I highly suggest clicking on this link and visiting Love My Tapes Washi Tape Store on Etsy.  SO much wonderful washi creative awaits.
This card and tag set have basic black cardstock bases.  The card also has a piece of cream cardstock onto which I stamped some images from SNSS Going Postal Stamp Set.  And then......LOTS of wonderful WASHI TAPE.  I laid pieces of the Track Washi Tape onto cardstock and cut banners with this wonderful design.  I did the same things by cutting banners from black cardstock lined with pieces of Thin Grey Grid Washi Tape.  I also added small torn pieces of both the Track Washi Tape and the Thin Grey Grid Washi Tape on the card.
The card has some little stickers added here and there, a wooden ticket (Eiffel Tower), a Tim Holtz rusty paperclip, some staples, and a small chalkboard sticker.  I really wanted the Track Washi Tape and the Thin Grey Grid Washi Tape to be the stars of this card, and they really are.  You can really see how much FUN it is to create with washi tape.
Well, with all that wonderful washi tape at my fingertips....I couldn't stop with just the card.  Obviously, I needed to make a matching tag to tuck inside this FUN card.  I used the same two washi tapes on my tag that I used on my card which are the the Track Washi Tape and the Thin Grey Grid Washi Tape.  I also incorporated some of the Ruler Washi Tape into my tag.
The 100% Authentic sentiment is a rub-on (from my super stash) and I rubbed it on a chalkboard sticker (also from my stash).  I tried to pull out some older unused items to demonstrate how you can use your washi tape creatively with things you already have in your supplies.  Just get creative, and let WASHI TAPE be a part of your creative journey.  Love My Tapes has SO many cool washi tape designs.  You're sure to find something you LOVE.  Happy crafting, everyone.

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Layer It Up"

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Not A Card" - I'm entering my tag

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. What amazing work with the washi tape Karen - a couple of fabulous masculine 'makes'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen! Was wondering if you'd share some of your storage tips! Since I'm trying resin crafts, my room is overflowing. I know you've been crafting a long time and thought you may have some ways to store stuff that would work for me!! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.