Monday, May 30, 2022

He Is the Light w/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

Welcome by today, everyone.  I hope you've all been staying safe and healthy and counting your blessings one by one.  Any day you're able to get up and live, PRAISE THE LORD because it's a good day.  There is always so much for which we can be grateful...that's for sure.  I'm grateful to have you visit me today to take a quick peek at this fun card I created with some awesome products from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
The FUN patterned papers I used are from Graphic 45 and they're called Catch of The Day.  This brilliant 8x8 paper pad includes several cool patterns.  I attached all my patterned papers, a ticket, a journalling spot, and a miniature paper clip.  Everything else is found in a FABULOUS stamp set from Stamp Simply called He Is The Light (like my sentiment).  If you enjoy lighthouses, Stamp Simply has you covered.  If you want cool stamps and dies, they've got you.  You're gonna LOVE their products.
The images from the He Is the Light Stamp Set that I used include the wooden poles (stamped twice and layered with 3-D tape), the lighthouse, and the sentiment.  All the images stamp crisp clean lines and provide gorgeous results.  I didn't have to color the lighthouse much at all - it's so pretty all on its own.  You're sure to find lots of great stamps, dies, and goodies at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  They're just SO much fun.  Thanks for visiting me today and please stop by again soon.

I'm linking up my card in the following challenges:

TIME OUT Challenge Blog - Challenge #214 - Word Prompt - I thought the lighthouse was a great fit for this quote.  The lighthouse is always needed for ships at sea during the night, and even during the day.  Especially without enough sunshine.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Blessings,
Karen


3 comments:

  1. Striking card Karen - I love the font of the sentiment! You have achieved some wonderful dimension on your card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen: I love your card, I love lighthouses I collected them. I love your tag with that Saying. you Nailed it once again . Blessing
    Hugs Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card! I love the papers you used, and that lighthouse is really special. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.