Monday, June 13, 2022

It's RRR Blog Hop Time - Hurray!

It's time for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop, and we're SO glad that you're here to join us.  You should have found me by way of Bonnie's Blog.  If not, it's a short blog hop, and you can catch up quickly.  This month's Ribbon Club Assortment is a lot of fun with the bright colors and cute iguanas and toucans.  One lucky person who hops along with us will WIN this Ribbon Club Assortment.
The Ribbon Club Assortment is a great way to ensure you always have wonderful seasonal ribbons for all your projects.  I enjoy sharing a Hair Bow to showcase ALL the beautiful ribbons in each month's Ribbon Club Assortment.  The solid colors are seasonal and the prints are always amazing.  My anticipation grows each month as the new Ribbon Club Assortment is about to be revealed.  How FUN is this month's?
I made this quick card using a stamp set from Paper Smooches.  I painted the white background with Lemonade Oxide Ink and stamped the toucan and sentiment.  I added a length of two different ribbons from the Ribbon Club Assortment.  I tied a piece of Solid Turquoise Baker's Twine around a scrap of the ribbon and tied a bow with it.  I topped that with a Coral Open RoseThe Ribbon Club Assortment has SO much ribbon in it that you're able to make cards, tags, a hair bow, etc. and still have ribbons left on your table.  It's a LOT of GORGEOUS ribbon at a great price.
Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many great ribbons and trims among many other awesome products.  Take some time to become familiar with the Ribbon Club Assortment and all the fabulous values found at RRR.  The next stop on this Blog Hop is at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog where you'll answer one final question to be entered in the drawing.  Thanks for hopping along with us, and best of luck in the random draw.

I'm sharing my projects in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful - I'm entering my bright and cheerful toucan card.

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week #68 - Stamped Image - I used a cute image and sentiment from Paper Smooches as my focal point on this fun card.

Blessings,
Karen

10 comments:

  1. What a niffy toucan card using that cool ribbon! Lovely Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and those hair bows are fabulous. Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend! So happy to see you use the birdie ribbon - so cute! And being a bird nerd myself, I adore the card. The barrettes are so fun with the adorable chameleon ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love the bird ribbon! Adorable hair bows too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that you found just the right stamp image to use the toucan ribbon...well done!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH I love how the stamp matches the ribbon! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun card with fab ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and bows. Love the ribbon you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card Karen with a sweet image and fab ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.