Monday, June 13, 2022

Getting Patriotic with Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

Welcome back to my blog, everyone, and thanks for stopping by again.  It's always a treat to have you stop by to see what I've been creating.  Today I'm sharing a fun patriotic card that I created for Stamp Simply Clear Stamps using some of their wonderful products.  Stamp Simply carries so many great Patriotic Stamp Sets among many other themes.
This card started with basic black cardstock.  I layered a piece of patriotic patterned paper from a darling Echo Park Let Freedom Ring 6x6 Paper Pad.  I used some Brick and Denim Oxide Inks to create my background. The stamped sentiment (Stars & Stripes Forever) is found in the Patriotic Sentiments Stamp Set.
The pretty Katrina Lace is laid across my card is just one of many Laces you can find at Stamp Simply.  The stars were stamped using the Stamp Set and were die-cut using the coordinating Patriotic Stars & Stripes Die Cuts.  I placed some 3-D Foam Tape on the back of each star to make them stand out because they go along with the sentiment.
There are so many AWESOME stamps, dies and products at Stamp Simply.  You're sure to find the perfect sentiment or images to help you create something lovely.  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I do hope you'll take the time to visit Stamp Simply Clear Stamps to look around.  Have a blessed and creative week.

I'm sharing my card here:

TaylorMade4U - June Challenge - Optional Red, White & Blue

Happy stamping,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Another great creation Karen - love your strong background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a terrific patriotic star themed card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, I think you emailed me about being a winner on my challenge blog, but can't find your email. Can you please re email me. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.